Ventio participates to the follow-up of Alzheimer’s disease patients by offering a patented, innovative and quantitative technology for the follow-up of neuronal lesions by cerebral imaging: the Quantitative Susceptibility Mapping (QSM) technology.
Ventio, with the QSM technology, is alongside Neurospin, the brain imaging innovation research center of the French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA) with QSM4SENIOR project. This project is driven by the laboratory BAOBAB, to couple the innovating QSM technology to NeuroSpin imaging system and identify predictive biomarkers and new therapeutic targets for neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease.
For the « World Alzheimer’s Day », Ventio offers a selection of scientific publications about QSM :
- Quantitative MR susceptibility mapping using …, de Rochefort et al, Magnetic Resonance in Medecine, 2008 (main article)
- QSM reconstruction from MR phase …, de Rochefort et al, Magnetic Resonance in Medecine, 2010 (main article)
- Imaging the aging brain: study design …, Heager et al, Alzheimer’s Research & Therapy, 2020
- Phenotypic and genetic associations QSM in UK Biobank brain imaging, Wang et al, Nature Neuroscience, 2022
- QSM as an imaging biomarker for Alzheimer’s disease…, Uchida et al, Frontiers In Neuroscience, 2022
Health professionals, neurology and neuroimaging departments, research laboratories and drug companies, contact us for more information.